Ken Taft has been providing exceptional legal representation to clients for over a decade. He represents individuals and families in matters involving personal injury, medical malpractice, and wrongful death.
A graduate of the Mercer University Walter F. Georgia School of Law, Ken is admitted to practice in all Georgia trial courts, as well as the Georgia Court of Appeals and Supreme Court of Georgia. Ken previously served as the Judge Pro Tempore of the Municipal Court of Waycross, and is currently the Judge Pro Tempore of Blackshear Municipal Court.
Ken is an established leader in the Ware County community. In 2017, he received the Jack Wilson Community Service Award from the Waycross-Ware County Chamber of Commerce. In 2014, the Kiwanis Club of Waycross presented Ken with the A.G. Miller Award for Outstanding Service. Ken also earned the Dedicated Service Award from the Waycross-Ware County Planning Commission in 2012.
Today, Ken serves as the President of the Leadership Waycross Alumni Association, and has served as co-chair of the Leadership Waycross Steering Committee since 2010. He is an active member of Grace Episcopal Church in Waycross and currently serves on its vestry.
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability
- Medical Malpractice
Honors & Awards
- Jack Wilson Community Service Award, Waycross-Ware County Chamber of Commerce
- A.G. Miller Award for Outstanding Service, Kiwanis Club of Waycross
- Dedicated Service Award, Waycross-Ware County Planning Commission
Education & Certifications
- Mercer University Walter F. Georgia School of Law, J.D.
- Mercer University, B.A.
- Leadership Waycross, Graduate
Professional Associations & Affiliations
- State Bar of Georgia
- Waycross Bar Association
- President, Waycross Main Street, Inc.
- Leadership Waycross
- President, Alumni Association
- Member, Steering Committee
- Ware County Magnet School Mock Trial Team, Attorney-Coach